Welcome to our website. As your Supervisor of Elections for Suwannee County I hope you find this site a useful tool to answer your election questions. Among some of your options are updating your voter registration status, requesting an Absentee Ballot and looking at your Sample Ballot.
If we can be of further assistance either email us or call at 386-362-2616. I hope you find our website useful and encourage you to visit often.
MAY 6, 2014
APRIL 7, 2014
EARLY VOTING WILL BEGIN
ARPIL 28, 2014 THRU MAY 3, 2014
8:30am - 4:30am
From here you can now:
- Check your voter status information online
- Make changes to your voter registration information
- Request an absentee ballot
- Check the status of your absentee ballot
- View sample ballots when available
- View your polling place and get directions
- View office holders
- View statistics about your precinct
Glenda B. Williams, Supervisor of Elections, Suwannee County
220 Pine Ave., S.W. * Live Oak, Florida 32064 * PHONE: (386) 362-2616 * FAX: (386) 364-5185 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.